[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application

+4
>.Rey.<
Woody3534
Jason Vorhers
Lt.Sharpshooter
8 posters

Go down

[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Empty [S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application

Post by Lt.Sharpshooter Sat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm

IGN(In-Game Name):[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter/SharpshooterJoey
USGN ID :37915
USGN name:Lim Zheng YE

Languages:Malay,English
Reason for Joining:Continue my support for ReVo's Ninja Life server
How good is your English :Averagely(?)
What do you do best in CS2D:Coordinated Attack
How long you play CS2D:10 years(Old account hacked)
Favourite gun:AWP/M3
Favourite map:Jail maps-#1:prison_funst3r_v10.5
Did you join any other clans:Yes,currently Vice Leader of tph(New clan,currently mostly unactive)
More informations about you:#1:I was an Ex-Mod of ReVo | Ninja Life but demoted by inactivity

#2:If you can I would like my infomation in ReVo|Ninja Life retreived.
Do you read and accept the rules? (http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net/t75-all-rules-by-upp-terror) :Yes.I do and I will try to not breaking it.
Lt.Sharpshooter
Lt.Sharpshooter
User
User

Forum Point's : 3627

Back to top Go down

[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Empty Re: [S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application

Post by Jason Vorhers Sat May 24, 2014 10:15 pm

I change my vote to :::BIG YES:::, because you was a very good Moderator in old NinjaLife

Last edited by Jason Vorhers on Fri May 30, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Vorhers
Jason Vorhers

Forum Point's : 3638

Back to top Go down

[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Empty Re: [S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application

Post by Woody3534 Sat May 24, 2014 10:19 pm

I never seen you on the server. Idk, once i saw this guy on an server and he kicked me cuz i asked how to get the mod. Ye, i think it was on the old ninja life. From that moment i never played the old ninja life more. NO!
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3654

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue56/150[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by >.Rey.< Sat May 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Sharpy was a good Moderator in the old Ninja life today
i meet him he said he want start playing again

- BIG YES - From me
>.Rey.<
>.Rey.<
User
User

Forum Point's : 3770

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue150/150[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt.Sharpshooter Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 am

It is completely understandable if you don't trust me since I was inactive for so long and the last time I played was around Mac(?) about 2 or 3 weeks after the Sharingan Bug(I forgot),when ReVo is still in charge of the server.

Question:How did you got the script from ReVo,he does'nt give the script easily.

Note:I didn't kick people for asking mod once or twice but spamming is on my list of getting kick.(Spamming asking for Mod from ReVo,It was really annoying)Might be Mizaji though
Lt.Sharpshooter
Lt.Sharpshooter
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Mon May 26, 2014 5:28 am

Lt.Sharpshooter wrote:It is completely understandable if you don't trust me since I was inactive for so long and the last time I played was around Mac(?) about 2 or 3 weeks after the Sharingan Bug(I forgot),when ReVo is still in charge of the server.

Question:How did you got the script from ReVo,he does'nt give the script easily.

Note:I didn't kick people for asking mod once or twice but spamming is on my list of getting kick.(Spamming asking for Mod from ReVo,It was really annoying)Might be Mizaji though

Ask ReVo not me :p. Moderator have the might to give rulebreakers a Temp.Ban Very Happy

btw i give you a YES
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma:
[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue150/150[S.W.A.T]Lt.Sharpshooter-Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Tue May 27, 2014 6:02 am

Yes. Wait for upp now.

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3700

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Tue May 27, 2014 8:22 am

Are you joke me LT?

Inactive i never saw you in Server. You wrote in Apply that you 19 and in your information 24 ?

I change my vote to NO
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma:

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lt.Sharpshooter Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 pm

srry,I don't write my real age and currently preparing for a competition.Still sorry for the inactivity
Lt.Sharpshooter
Lt.Sharpshooter
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by [Unique].tk Tue May 27, 2014 5:50 pm

My Vote is No. I never saw you in our server. If I see maybe I can change my opinion
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3667

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Wed May 28, 2014 7:48 am

No, sorry.u

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3700

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by _-Sniper-_05 Thu May 29, 2014 5:00 am

I didnt saw you Razz -Neutral-
_-Sniper-_05
_-Sniper-_05

Forum Point's : 3637

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:09 am

my vote is : No because i didn,t saw you in Ninja Life server

Back to top Go down

Post by [Unique].tk Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:03 pm

sakura_kiko wrote:my vote is : No because i didn,t saw you in Ninja Life server

Subject +Did +Not + Verb1  is true Grammar  Smile 
So Funny LoL

Cool Cool Cool
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3667

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down