[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end

3 posters

Go down

thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Empty thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:06 am

In-game name:kakashi hatake , medozoro90,robon rasengan ,jony_cool,mplayerzzzm,XxasX

USGN ID :136497

USGN name:medozoro91

Languages:Arabic and English

Reason for Joining:i want to be moderator

How good is your English :i am not bad in English

What do you do best in CS2D:I can do a lot in this game because it is similar to my life and is also full of adventures

How long you play CS2D:for 4 years ago only in this game

Favourite gun:awp

Favourite map:ninja life and rpg

Did you join any other clans:yes of course

More informations about you:i love the ninja life in all my life and i want to be Anbu in the rely wourld i like the ninja weapon and ninja life Very Happy

Do you read and accept the rules? :yes i read and i accept and i want to read it : i do all of thats proplem with you terror because i love this game and this server and i can,t live without this server i love ninja life so much and i can do any thing to be moderator and i hope all mode and all adminstor accept this apply and i can do any thing for this game and : {MEDOZORO ninja life server} will not open if terror accept or not accept cuz i love this game and this all my real info  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Empty Re: thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end

Post by Woody3534 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:09 am

Thats why you opened another ninja life server. My vote is ...NO...!
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3653

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Left_bar_bleue56/150thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Empty Re: thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:59 am

NO i close my server and when i enter on another ninja life i was enter her to get the player info and report him

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkk Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:36 am

i'm voting no since i was inactive and i don't know you.

Darkk
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 4337

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

no all know me and terror know me why you vote no i need this job and i active 10 hor and all know me

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:32 am

Darkk, don't take this as an insult but everyone knows him. Your reason for no is soooo...low.
Btw, no plz 10h. Also no plz for your another server, I talking about the place where you banned me and Normand kicked me.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:
thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Left_bar_bleue56/150thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:11 pm

woody why you do that i tell you i am sorry and why i tell you just try me try me 1 day pleas and do any thing terror and if i didn,t work or not be polite give me ban for my
IP but just try me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:26 pm

medozoro909090 wrote:woody why you do that i tell you (1)i am sorry and why i tell you (2)just try me try me 1 day pleas and do any thing terror and if i didn,t work or not be polite (3)give me ban for my IP but just try me Smile

IDs are marked on the quote...
1 : Why you are sorry? Just host another ninja life and play there. We don't need kids and newbies that gonna destroy our server.
2 : pleas , You lose all of your chances for the "pleas".
3 : Okay, I'm on it.

Edit :
I'm wonder how I forgot to say that. Look at at unrealsoftware.de the ID 136497 and all of names he used. His usgn name is medozoro92. dodo_cool and jony_cool doesn't exist. What a liar. I'm wonder how terror didn't reject you for now.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:20 pm

hey i am not kids i have 16 years old and i tell you sorry about faking server and you are not human you can,t feel . and {plz} is not problem ok i tell you i can,t live with out this game and i want to be mode in this server cuz i love ninja life and i can do any thing but just try me ok woody ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Ok me try ju for OWNER and you ban people ok? Me give ju veri veri mach commends and ju ban fake servers and i ban ok?

Haev fuen wit abuzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

Spoiler:
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:50 am

ok ok ok i will not say any thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:00 am

After half year, you finaly understand what I am saying. If you don't say anything you're more clever.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 am

look woody i play 8games but this server is my beast game do you know why :cuz i love ninja life and i want to be my friend so pleas don,t do that and be good man cuz i change my self

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:01 am

Woody3534 wrote:After half year, you finaly understand what I am saying. If you don't say anything you're more clever.

I think you didn't understand what I said.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:15 pm

no no i understand your said but i need to trade trust each other
 Suspect 
and i want to be your BF

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:02 pm

medozoro909090 wrote:no no i understand your said but i need to trade trust each other
 Suspect 
and i want to be your BF

It was nice to meet you, from now I don't know who you are. If you didn't know I'm a boy.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Rejected

--Locked--
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4610

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Left_bar_bleue150/150thats my apply and that my real info pleas terror read this apply to end Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down