[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member

2 posters

Go down

report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member Empty report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:26 am

hi terror . hi players :

i wanna say something : terror......i am not medozoro and you must trust me. i don,t know why woody vote with NO in my app but i am not medozoro and woody know that. maybe he vote with NO cuz he hate me..... i don,t know why but i am not medozoro. so i wanna ask terror : can i make another apply pls ? if terror accept i will make apply for clan member

[NOTE]

my grammar is not bad. i think that Smile

Back to top Go down

report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member Empty Re: report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:36 am

No, No and again NO
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member Left_bar_bleue150/150report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member Empty Re: report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:54 am

why why and again why ?

i am not medozoro and my grammar is not bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:45 pm

I gonna tell you why. We all know that you are that rage kid named medozoro, using more than 15+ profiles on this forum and bitching here all the day, I don't care about ur grammar, It's all about you. I'm still watching you as an rage kid who gonna abuse if he gets a rank. Try to be good, if you just insulting people in this community and getting banned profiles, you wont get a rank here.

If you don't respect anyone, no one gonna respect you.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3654

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member Left_bar_bleue56/150report to take permission to provide another apply to be clan member Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:53 pm

Look i don,t know what about you talking but i am not medozoro and my grammar is not bad so that not fare and i was premum user in this server (befor restarted)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down