[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever

3 posters

Go down

Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever Empty Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever

Post by [UT]EvLvChooChoo Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 am

Your USGN Number & Name on unrealsoftware.de?126701 justcallme

Your real name?Dipo pangestu

How old are you?17

Where did you live and what time zone? Bekasi Indonesia

Counter-Strike 2D in game nickname?Ultimate WuteVer

Why you want to be moderator in our server?I wanna be adminstator And Then Be a nice Admin not useless admin and many like ban hacker

You current rank in server? Moderator
How long can you active in server? 2hours

Do you know all the rules in server? Yes no spaming Flamming begging Hacking But i can give nice reward for hacker that awesome Ban Ohhh Bonusss Dont Provoke Other Player And .ETC

Do you really know how to play?Yes 2 years playing

Have you try to not breaking the rules? Yes!

Do you good at English? Yes Now I just Study On my school Now 9/10 !!! YaY

Do you understand if you breaking the rules as mod, you will be removed from mod / banned in server? Yes. I wont break the rules

Apply for admin and Forgive me ,Terorr[Owner],Dark Drowzee[Admin],and Other I Dont Know how many member I have an fault With u If i have that And u feel i have Fault With you Forgive me I have Soo Many Fault With U forgive me Sad  And That One Of application And Apology Sorry About that i just Trying To make This apply Or maybe I have Breaking Rules

Last edited by -==Whatever-Auah-Dark==- on Sat May 03, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There is no ;;I dont Say;;)
[UT]EvLvChooChoo
[UT]EvLvChooChoo
User
User

Forum Point's : 3701

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever Left_bar_bleue150/150Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://WWW.IDONTHAVEWEBSITE.COM

Back to top Go down

Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever Empty Re: Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever

Post by kak ca va Sat May 03, 2014 1:56 am

Your English is still bad. IDK RIGHT NOW.

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3711

Character sheet
Plasma:
Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever Left_bar_bleue150/150Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever Empty Re: Try Again For Admin by YouKnow This is Wutever

Post by Mr DroWzee Sat May 03, 2014 7:17 am

You have been active in game , but can't understand your application, i really doubt your English is 9/10.

My votes No.

Mr DroWzee
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3697

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by [UT]EvLvChooChoo Sat May 03, 2014 1:57 pm

ok thanks For Voting
[UT]EvLvChooChoo
[UT]EvLvChooChoo
User
User

Forum Point's : 3701

Character sheet
Plasma:

http://WWW.IDONTHAVEWEBSITE.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Sat May 03, 2014 8:31 pm

NO

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3711

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr DroWzee Tue May 06, 2014 11:21 am

No other ADMINS/MODS has voted so i'am going to reject this application - BAD ENGLISH.

Mr DroWzee
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3697

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down