[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ?

2 posters

Go down

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Empty i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:24 am

dear terror:
i get ban i don,t know what i do to get ban and who give me ban i hope to unban me .

make buy : mony.seef

Back to top Go down

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Empty Re: i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ?

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 am

mhh i see you are not banned, some error?
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4610

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Left_bar_bleue150/150i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Empty Re: i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:08 am

ok and what i do now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 am

it say for me : USEING BUG AND CHEATS ITEM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 am

terror i think my ip is baned

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:24 am

mony.seef wrote:it say for me : USEING BUG AND CHEATS ITEM

USGN and IP from you
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Character sheet
Plasma:
i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Left_bar_bleue150/150i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:49 am

Im more then sad about that you used Cheat's, or used the bug and that you didn't report me that.

You think i lie ? So look the Screens and you will see what i mean, say better nothing false snake, it's more then enough to ban you !

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Screen10

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Screen10

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Screen11

i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Screen12

Btw, i never thought that you so harm our Clan with that, im really sad about that
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:52 am

ok can you rest my stuf and i was don,t know about that amy be [A2] come when i AFK be cause i still afk for a long time but the bank that me i do that in bank and i am sorry for the bank
can you accept my a pologize

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:54 am

mony.seef wrote:ok can you rest my stuf and i was don,t know about that amy be [A2] come when i AFK be cause i still afk for a long time but the bank that me i do that in bank and i am sorry for the bank
can you accept my a pologize

Sorry, you had that ressources a few Days so you lie me and all A2 Members already banned so again lie you used the bug or cheat that im more then sad about that.
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:57 am

no not all i know some one his name is pirti but he use another usgn bleav me terror and if you accept my apologize i will say you what is the hack [A2] and how he use this hack

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 am

What the ****? I trusted you till now and never give u more trust. You was a nice player, I think you kidding when u told the server "I got 20m in bank" but it was a cheated,true. You deserve a ban and not a mod. Not a mod! Any rank. I'm so sad about these news but nope. We got -1 cheater/liar from the server. As terror told me days ago all [A2] members got banned. Ye, you're the only one.

I would told an admin (plook/zoed/me/terror/unique) that i got INF resoruces and ask em to remove it from me and not just shutup and wait till the true comes on the forum. You deserve a ban, these are my last words.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3653

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Left_bar_bleue56/150i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:06 am

woody i am sorry but the my work it Sad i bmg the computer sesytm and that was my work but i am a girl and when i work with you woody and you BLITZ and you TERROR i rely feel love but i am sorry i will go now and i will not play her again because I can not forgive myself for that doing i am SORRY for all player in 1 DAYs i will go and i will not come her again but i want for all to forgive me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:10 am

I don't trust you anymore mony.seef unforgiveble. END
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:11 am

From the start we knew that you're sakura_kiko just we was a bit ...better... with you. You didin't just use this chance. No trust for you anymore... End of the end, these are last words of me for you.

And here you are with the smiley
Smile . Don't think i'm just happy
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3653

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Left_bar_bleue56/150i get ban ? why i get ban ?and from who i get ban ? Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:14 am

i was not kiko but that not important now and i will not say any thing more and i am sorry but >.. Smile not important now bye woody and i am sorry if you turst me and i be you not turst me again sorry for all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum