[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report about fake ninja life server's

3 posters

Go down

report about fake ninja life server's Empty report about fake ninja life server's

Post by Normand Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:40 am

I found a fake ninja life server called (sonic)ninja life . i wrote the hack lolzor***********
and i banned a few players but they banned me before i take any screnn shots .
UPP pls do somthing because i heard them telling that they will make more fake ninja life servre
and i hope that you delete the script from unrel software
Normand
Normand
User
User

Forum Point's : 3628

Back to top Go down

report about fake ninja life server's Empty Re: report about fake ninja life server's

Post by Woody3534 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:05 am

Terror didn't put the script on unrealsoftware. By the way I banned his best friend and he used the command "unbanall". I think you can troll again Very Happy.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3654

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
report about fake ninja life server's Left_bar_bleue56/150report about fake ninja life server's Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

report about fake ninja life server's Empty Re: report about fake ninja life server's

Post by Normand Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:13 am

no i mean that he sould talk to a admin at unreal software to delete that script .And what the hell is[By the way I banned his best friend and he used the command "unbanall"]dosent look like the real subjict 1nd what the hell mean trol
Normand
Normand
User
User

Forum Point's : 3628

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Already asked DC, he mean:

*When your Script didn't have a Copyright he can't do anything and without ReVoltage's permission he can't delete the file.*

--Locked--
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
report about fake ninja life server's Left_bar_bleue150/150report about fake ninja life server's Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down