[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistant rank Apply

4 posters

Go down

Assistant rank Apply Empty Assistant rank Apply

Post by Assasin Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 am

Hello guys this is my application for  be upp Terrors Right hand.

Your Real name:My Real name Is Agash

Where do you live?:I live in France

Your USGN and USGN name?:My USGN name is TheproStriker #122363

How old are you?:I'm 15 years Old

What Skills do you have?:I am Map maker , a gamer , I am always ON on the Forum , I can do lot of things

How much Languages do you speak?:So i speak French , Tamoul, English,  Spanish(un poco),And little turkish

Why you want to be my Assistant?:I want be Upp terrors assistant Because i think i can be Usefull for him.And i am  an Active Person

How good is your English?:My english is Understandable (means good)

Why should i accept you as my Assistant?:If you will accept i will Help you on the forum , On your servers because i know a little scripting ( Editing other scripts) , and i will help you for take some dicisions ...But If you don't like you don't have to accept me...

How much time do you can spent as Assistant?:As assistant i spend Morning 10:00(am) to 10:00(pm)~11:00(pm)(It means a lot)

Can you explain me what a Assistant have to do?:An assistant have to help to leader to make decisions and for being Usefull ( That's why he's called the Right hand)

More Information about you?:If you need somethings don't forgot to PM me and If you need another server i got one ( Tibia server ) But i can use it for test your new lua ...

Thanks for reading i Hope you appreciate it!
Thanks and have a good day!...!

-Assasin
Assasin
Assasin
User
User

Forum Point's : 3550

Back to top Go down

Assistant rank Apply Empty Re: Assistant rank Apply

Post by Woody3534 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:24 am

Terror will reject this. Did you just notice where did you make this application? And did you hear about terror's assistant?
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3653

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
Assistant rank Apply Left_bar_bleue56/150Assistant rank Apply Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:25 am

Assasin wrote:Hello guys this is my application for  be upp Terrors Right hand.

Your Real name:My Real name Is Agash

Where do you live?:I live in France

Your USGN and USGN name?:My USGN name is TheproStriker #122363

How old are you?:I'm 15 years Old

What Skills do you have?:I am Map maker , a gamer , I am always ON on the Forum , I can do lot of things

How much Languages do you speak?:So i speak French , Tamoul, English,  Spanish(un poco),And little turkish

Why you want to be my Assistant?:I want be Upp terrors assistant Because i think i can be Usefull for him.And i am  an Active Person

How good is your English?:My english is Understandable (means good)

Why should i accept you as my Assistant?:If you will accept i will Help you on the forum , On your servers because i know a little scripting ( Editing other scripts) , and i will help you for take some dicisions ...But If you don't like you don't have to accept me...

How much time do you can spent as Assistant?:As assistant i spend Morning 10:00(am) to 10:00(pm)~11:00(pm)(It means a lot)

Can you explain me what a Assistant have to do?:An assistant have to help to leader to make decisions and for being Usefull ( That's why he's called the Right hand)

More Information about you?:If you need somethings don't forgot to PM me and If you need another server i got one ( Tibia server ) But i can use it for test your new lua ...

Thanks for reading i Hope you appreciate it!
Thanks and have a good day!...!

-Assasin

Well let's see the points from that:

(-) Points:

-You have and was no rank on the Server only User
-You Apply for a rank that for your position is impossible
-You are NOT active at Server
-Your grammar is 5/10 should be better !
-Your English is middle from that what i need, well your English is 5/10 and a Assistant need to be good in English.

(+) Points:

-You give me your Service to test my Script at your Tibia-Server, but it's useless because i can test my lua at my map, only when you have a update from my map.
-You are very ACTIVE at Forum, when im online i see you are online and thats nice !
-You speak many languages thats good when anybody need your help at server for explain anything!

Now i will correct some of your Answers:

Assasin wrote:Why should i accept you as my Assistant?:If you will accept i will Help you on the forum , On your servers because i know a little scripting ( Editing other scripts) , and i will help you for take some dicisions ...But If you don't like you don't have to accept me...

Well i don't need any scripters because im only update by myself and i don't wanna share it with everybody.

Assasin wrote:Can you explain me what a Assistant have to do?:An assistant have to help to leader to make decisions and for being Usefull ( That's why he's called the Right hand)

Not enough information about what a Asssistant do, add more Informations...

Assasin wrote:More Information about you?:If you need somethings don't forgot to PM me and If you need another server i got one ( Tibia server ) But i can use it for test your new lua ...

Informations about YOU, and not asking about help thats the false line where you wrote that..

Assasin wrote:What Skills do you have?:I am Map maker , a gamer , I am always ON on the Forum , I can do lot of things

Describe in more Details, as example: Have you any experience as a Moderator or Admin on other Server ? Do you know what a Moderator/Admin/Assistant do ? Have you any experience about that maybe in real life?

My Finally vote:

Well im saying right now NO to this Application maybe i wanna change my mind when you correct your Application, and be more active at Server !

I wish all User's a good Weekend

Regards,

Clan-Leader Upp-Terror
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4610

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
Assistant rank Apply Left_bar_bleue150/150Assistant rank Apply Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Vorhers Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:21 pm

1. This is the false section for Application
2. I have never saw you at Server
3. Bad English grammar i guess Assistants needs a good English

My finally vote is NO improve your English, be more active and write your Application next time in the right section
Jason Vorhers
Jason Vorhers

Forum Point's : 3637

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Jason Vorhers wrote:1. This is the false section for Application
2. I have never saw you at Server
3. Bad English grammar i guess Assistants needs a good English

My finally vote is NO improve your English, be more active and write your Application next time in the right section

@Jason Vorhers: You can't vote at a Asssistant Application i can only say Yes or No.

This application as Assistant is rejected

--Locked and moved to rejected Applications--
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4610

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
Assistant rank Apply Left_bar_bleue150/150Assistant rank Apply Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down