[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife

5 posters

Go down

Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife Empty Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:36 am

Dear Players,

Finally i fixed that "nan" command problem, that give any Players who used that Infinite ressourcen and this got an unfair advantage. Because of that "nan" i decided me to delete complete ALL User-Files from UT | NinjaLife.

Sure of course many Players of you think now, *WHY he do that ?* *WTF why you do that*, but fact is:

MANY USER HAVE USED THE "nan" COMMAND TO GET AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS AND THAT WILL BE NOT TOLERATED !

Im sorry for that what i have done, but i hope that some of you understand why i do that and sure many Players will be angry now but i promise:

I WILL HELP ANYBODY FOR GETTING A GOOD START BECAUSE THATS MY JOB AS CLAN-LEADER OF THIS CLAN !

Thanks Players for read that, and thanks for your understanding have fun in the server from UT | NinjaLife.

Regards,

Clan-Leader [UpP-TeRrOr].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4615

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife Left_bar_bleue150/150Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife Empty Re: Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife

Post by [D¬$¬RT-FuRy].tk Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:55 am

This is for the best,Now we can play correctly,Thank you  [Upp-Terror].tk  for fixing that problem <3
[D¬$¬RT-FuRy].tk
[D¬$¬RT-FuRy].tk

Forum Point's : 3801

Character sheet
Plasma:
Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife Left_bar_bleue150/150Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife Empty Re: Complete Data reset at UT | NinjaLife

Post by Jason Vorhers Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Why we should we angry ?

1. You give many Players a new start (maybe they do better things)
2. You tolerate not that other Players ruin the game so that other Players not get sad !
3. You are very good Person and you know that !
4. You are a very helpfull and nice Person, there do what he can for the Players !

I must say you are the best Clan-Leader there i ever saw and know, and i was in many Clans. In the TNT Clan, Kgb2d Clan, DR# Clan, [TR] Clan. From all is your Clan the best and helpfulls humans that i ever know there are active, helpfull, very friendly and not any arrogants like the other Clans !

Thank you that i be a part of this Clan i can't say that in words ! Your the best bros and i recommend that Clan to everybody there i see ! Good job my brothers and sisters i promise i will be more active for your Clan !

Jason Vorhers
Jason Vorhers
Jason Vorhers

Forum Point's : 3642

Back to top Go down

Post by [Unique].tk Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:34 am

It is not problem for me I am happy to fix bugs. Thank you bro. Great Leader
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3671

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:28 am

Goodjob!

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3704

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down