[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server

5 posters

Go down

application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Empty application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:21 am

Your name in game ?: sasuke itachi

USGN ID :127269

USGN name:kiko_sakura

What Country do you live:in japan

What Languages do you speak?:only English and Japanes

Reason for Joining:to be first women be moderator in this server and to be this server better

How good is your English ? :i am well in English

What do you do best in CS2D ?:i play in all maps  and AWP maps

How long have you play CS2D ?:i play cs2d for 3 year

Favourite gun:AWP  

Favourite map:ninja life and AWP maps

Did you join any other clans:yes sure

More informations about you:i love ninja life server and i look like sakura Very Happy

Do you read and accept the rules?: yes i read it and i accept it

Back to top Go down

application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Empty Re: application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server

Post by [Unique].tk Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Your application looks intresting, But I never see you in Server.
My Vote is Neutral for now
If I see you in server more often I can change my vote to Yes

[NOTE]
Sakura has Pink hairs
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3667

Back to top Go down

application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Empty Re: application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server

Post by Woody3534 Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:30 pm

sasuke itachi

Old name of medozoro : Itachi Hatake
There is something same with the medozoro's band(jony cool) and others... Btw i never seen you in server. I'l change my mind if you get more active. For now,
Neutral
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3654

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue56/150application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 am

By the way, [Unique]. Tk hair does not matter in order to be Sakura's important is the personal and my personality is that I am someone who loves the life of a ninja and I am very optimistic and personal look for tomorrow, and by the way I have no relation to any one of the names that I mentioned, my Woody3534

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 am

Neutral
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue150/150application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [Unique].tk Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:12 am

sakura_kiko wrote:By the way, [Unique]. Tk hair does not matter in order to be Sakura's important is the personal and my personality is that I am someone who loves the life of a ninja and I am very optimistic and personal look for tomorrow, and by the way I have no relation to any one of the names that I mentioned, my Woody3534

It was just a joke. If I hurt you I am so sorry about it. I was just joking. We (Ninja Life Clan Family) are glad to meet you. Thanks for intrest about our servers
 cheers  sunny   cheers
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 am

No thanks on duty, but the adminstor should not be joked with ordinary people, who I am, but you were a nice person actually

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:10 am

sakura_kiko wrote:No thanks on duty, but the adminstor should not be joked with ordinary people, who I am, but you were a nice person actually

I am agree with you Sakura,

Dear Administrators and Moderator's, please don't forget to respect ALL User's and Member's.
Being friendly and don't make joke about anything what other can hurt.

Sakura, i change my vote to :::BIG YES:::, i am sorry for my not respectable Admin's/Mod's
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Character sheet
Plasma:
application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue150/150application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:34 am

BIG YES BECAUSE SHE'S SEXY!

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3700

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:39 am

Thank you, [Upp-Terror]. Tk and I've got ideas will achieve in my career in this server

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:41 am

kak ca va wrote:BIG YES BECAUSE SHE'S SEXY!

lol, did you read Forum rules ?

Idiot, read and vote again -.-''

[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:50 am

Very Happy

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3700

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:53 am

O [Upp-Terror]. Tk he does not polite and I think that the moderator should be polite with people even if this person is a normal person also must be respected

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:00 am

I'l also change my mind, YES
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:
application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue56/150application to be first women be moderator in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Unique].tk Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:09 am

I changed to my vote Yes, good luck sister
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:15 am

Thank you, [Unique]. Tk sister and I actually even all the players who are poor and ordinary people in this server

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:56 am

Sakura, can you just tell me ur in-game name? You never was on the server.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:13 am

I'd change my name, I do not any one know me single girl to not any one bothered me Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by >.Rey.< Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 am

Finally a good apply. i seeing to much beggers and spammers
you saved my life from now on Very Happy

- BIG YES - from me
>.Rey.<
>.Rey.<
User
User

Forum Point's : 3770

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 am

No problem REY I told you I am the sister of all players

Last edited by sakura_kiko on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:12 am

Accepted as Moderator

Welcome in our Family, choose your tag.
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 am

thank you terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down