[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server

3 posters

Go down

Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Empty Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 am

Your name in game ?:%yellow$flash&

USGN ID :136734

USGN name:GM$juice$box  Cool 

What Country do you live: united statue

What Languages do you speak?: English and Spanish

Reason for Joining: nothing just play and up my grade

How good is your English ? : hahahahahah is very GOOD Cool 

What do you do best in CS2D ?: humm... i don,t know but i will get more player for ninja life server . you know maybe all player in CF will play CS2D ninja life server

How long have you play CS2D ?: just for 2 year

Favourite gun: in CF m4a1-s-iron beast in CS2D : m4a1 Very Happy

Favourite map: humm.. nothing just ninja life server

Did you join any other clans: nope

More informations about you: i play CF and lost saga my grade in CF is super moderator

Do you read and accept the rules?: yes sure

Last edited by GM,juice,box on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Empty Re: Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server

Post by Woody3534 Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:35 am

Yes from me. Good luck.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3654

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue56/150Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Empty Re: Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:58 am

humm... thank you woody  @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 am

Huge no.

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3700

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue150/150Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:28 pm

why Huge NO ?

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:49 am

1 YES
1 NO
1 Neutral (from me)

Let's wait 3 Days more and then i will accept or reject this Application !
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma:
Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue150/150Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:47 am

ok but .......... Kak ca va get Demote to member and member can,t vote so i take 1 yes and 1Neutral  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

Back to top Go down

Post by kak ca va Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:12 am

Lol i can vote! So youcwana get accepted for sure. U said it because u wanna be accepted badly. Well im for bigno hugest.

kak ca va
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3700

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:02 am

kak ca va wrote:Lol i can vote! So youcwana get accepted for sure. U said it because u wanna be accepted badly. Well im for bigno hugest.

Looks like this is the true. I'm also for a no. Members still can vote, that means you did not even read the rules O.o?

Here you go, amigo.:
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:
Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Left_bar_bleue56/150Juice box apply to be mode in ninja life server Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:45 am

oh sorry WOODY and you Kak ca va . and you .. woody do you have account in CF. if you have can you give me your name ?

[Note]
i hope to change your vote WOODY cuz i give Kak ca va respect and you to Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:37 am

[Note] ?

You starting to remind me to another clown from medozoro's band. Your grammar etc, typing style, using capslock, USGN name:GM$juice$box    --- lier etc..

I just now noticed the 'mod','mode'... Another clone of medozoro, everything same.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:45 am

hum..... nope i am not medo zoro

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Rejected, because no respect, because you are medo, because your grammar is so bad, because we are not a kindergarden Clan !

--Locked--
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma:

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down