[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request to restore my job in the moderator

4 posters

Go down

Request to restore my job in the moderator Empty Request to restore my job in the moderator

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 am

terror i am sorry if i do any thing but can i get me job in moderator
and when i ask you to help me i was ask the god ok you the god of a server
and now I ask you to return me my job And you can punish me do anything else
And I promise I will not give one ban but I gave him the ban and it was one for 5 minutes Because he offended to me

[NOTE]
For your information I'm Tom and we became friends

Back to top Go down

Request to restore my job in the moderator Empty Re: Request to restore my job in the moderator

Post by Woody3534 Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:49 am

You're Tom? Faking profiles or just trolling? Or you don't speak english. I didin't understand anything please translate and make a new sentence.

Also I don't know who write this from that ur english, it was tom or you...
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Point's : 3654

Character sheet
Plasma: 56
Plasma:
Request to restore my job in the moderator Left_bar_bleue56/150Request to restore my job in the moderator Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

http://www.woody.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Request to restore my job in the moderator Empty Re: Request to restore my job in the moderator

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:52 am

no i am not tom and no one in all the world say to me : you a lair ok and if i tom how i get my photo and i have another photo if you want see that,s photo say and i will show you it ok ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 am

Please talk english, I can't understand anything.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:
Request to restore my job in the moderator Left_bar_bleue56/150Request to restore my job in the moderator Empty_bar_bleue  (56/150)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 am

ok i say no one say for me {you liar and i am not tom and i have another photo for me if you want see it i can see you it }

Back to top Go down

Post by ToM321 Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 pm

by im tom and become friends,She meant me and tom became friends

ToM321

Forum Point's : 3615

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:27 pm

ok i say you that now : can we be friend tom and don,t do a problem with us

Back to top Go down

Post by Woody3534 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Tom, thank you for commenting finaly i understand whats going on.
Woody3534
Woody3534
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Plasma:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:03 am

1-what exactly did you understand that is going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2- and i was think we a family
3-With all due respect to you, Woody and You, Tom, but I sent this report to terror and is the one who should reply to him because I sent this report to the god of the server and the server I think that the god is terror.
4-But thank you, Woody and Tom for your participation and for my family that you. Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 am

you a sure kiko Very Happy

[Note]
kiko i love you so much  cherry lol! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [Unique].tk Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:39 am

@sakura I think your english is not enough for becoming Staff.Sometime both of us (you and us) can not understand each other

@Robon stop Spam
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3667

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 am

Hey Woody, I ,m sorry, but I do not speak to you because you always contradict me and hate me for no reason
and you [Unique].tk : i was in moderator and the reason for my problems in English is : I still learn ok And my native language is not English
ok and i hope to return my job again ok ? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by [Unique].tk Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:24 am

My native language is not english,too.
A staff needs good english language skill for comunicate to normal players. Englis is realy important becaming staff because we have international Server and Clan
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3667

Back to top Go down

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:39 am

Sorry, not for now kiko.

--Locked--
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4611

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
Request to restore my job in the moderator Left_bar_bleue150/150Request to restore my job in the moderator Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down