[UT] Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[UT] Clan
[UT] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator

2 posters

Go down

Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator Empty Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator

Post by [Unique].tk Sun May 11, 2014 1:40 am

-What are the differences about becoming Moderator and Administrator?
-Can anybody explain to me what is difference?
-What are differences Moderator Power and Administrator Power?
-What are tasks and duties Moderator and Administrator?

[NOTE]
Upp, Reply needed
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3666

Back to top Go down

Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator Empty Re: Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator

Post by [Upp-Terror].tk Sun May 11, 2014 8:57 am

.unique. wrote:-What are the differences about becoming Moderator and Administrator?
-Can anybody explain to me what is difference?
-What are differences Moderator Power and Administrator Power?
-What are tasks and duties Moderator and Administrator?

[NOTE]
Upp, Reply needed

Very interested question Unique i will explain you Moderator and Admin:

Moderator: Must be active for 6-7 Hours/at week. There are Assistant of Owner or Admin. Their task as Moderator is to helping the Player's example they need a tutorial because they are Newbie's, a task of Moderator is it to report me if they see any hacker's in Server like speedhack or wallhack there a task to to warn Player's when they spam on Server or breaking any rules when they didn't stop there will get muted or kicked. Moderator's Power is to kick other Player's, get them mute, to jail them but then they must give the Player a reason for kick,mute,jail or they can get a report of Players at REALLY worst Case i give them a Temp.Ban or demote from her post. Moderators MUST be always comply with rules and be friendly, or they can be demote by me.

[Administrator]: Must be active 12-13 Hours/at week. There have the might to can warn/ban other Players when they the rules break. On first 2-3 warns they can kick it but then they need to Temp.Ban for some minutes or hours. Their task of Admin's are to Support the Player's, when there have any problems with transfer or they see any hackers then need Admin to report that the [Owner] for helping on the problem. Their task as Admin is (maybe) when the Owner ask to him fix any bugs of Server or to test with Owner the map it's like the right Hand of Admin. A Admin MUST be always friendly and they NEVER must break the rules. Admins power are kick players, mute longer time then Moderators, Temp.Ban player's, Jailing the Player's but when they that do it then need the Admin's to, to give a reason for mute/kick/jail when they that not do can be to report from other Player. At worst case i demote them from the post as Admin.

[WARNING]: When exist any Moderator's or Admins there help other Player's to get cheating or breaking rules they get auto-demote by me and a complete Status reset and a IP Ban of 4 Week's. So follow rules and be Always friendly.

@.unique: Any question's ? I think i you know now what must do an Moderator or Admin when you have any question or want be Moderator or Admin click here, but read the Forumrules before you Apply for that.
[Upp-Terror].tk
[Upp-Terror].tk
Clan Leader & GM
Clan Leader & GM

Forum Point's : 4610

Character sheet
Plasma: 100
Plasma:
Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator Left_bar_bleue150/150Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

http://ninjalife.ultimaterpg.net

Back to top Go down

Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator Empty Re: Asking about difference of Moderator and Administrator

Post by [Unique].tk Sun May 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Thank you for information.
[Unique].tk
[Unique].tk
Assistant
Assistant

Forum Point's : 3666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down